As of Wednesday, March 10th, Berg Hospitality Group will adhere to the new protocols under Governor Abbott's Executive Order. However, our biggest priority is to ensure the safety of our guests, staff and vendors, so we promise that we are continuing to diligently follow the necessary sanitation and food safety steps as previously outlined by the Texas Restaurant Association and the CDC. All of our staff, unless fully vaccinated with on-hand documentation, will continue to wear masks for the foreseeable future. That being said, out of an abundance of caution and as a courtesy to our employees and other guests, we strongly recommend that all guests wear a face mask when entering our restaurants and moving about the dining rooms. We will continue to monitor this closely and update you if anything changes.
Thank you, and we hope to serve you soon!
B.B. Lemon is now open for dine-in service along with curbside take-out and delivery via DoorDash and Favor. Please note our new daily hours will be 11am-9pm Sunday & Tuesday-Thursday and 11am-10pm Friday & Saturday. We have also added cabanas to our lawn, which allow for additional spacious seating and privacy options. While our biggest priority is to ensure the safety of our guests, staff and vendors, we also want to create the best possible dining experience. During this time and going forward, we assure you that we are following the diligent and necessary sanitation and food safety steps as outlined below by the Texas Restaurant Association in its "Texas Restaurant Promise" and the CDC.
For those not comfortable dining out yet, we hope that you will still consider ordering curbside pickup or delivery as this will still be a large part of our business until we can safely operate at full capacity. Make a reservation today with the widget below! Thank you again for your support, and we hope to see you soon.
Berg Hospitality Group (BHG) has gone through great lengths to ensure that all federal and state guidelines have been implemented and adhered to as we work through the challenges presented by COVID19. In addition to strictly following the diligent and necessary protocols as outlined below by the Texas Restaurant Association in its "Texas Restaurant Promise" and the CDC (i.e. conducting shift health screenings and temperature readings prior to employees entering the building), additional measures have been taken, including a mandatory companywide pledge signed by all staff stating that they are practicing these guidelines and policies while at work and outside of work. To ensure the safety of our guests, staff and vendors, we are handling the positive tests of employees in the following way:
We are doing all of this because it is the right thing to do to provide the safest possible dining environment. Houston, we will beat this and come out stronger and pull together as one. Thank you again for your support, and we hope to see you soon.
The Texas Restaurant Promise
Our Promise to You
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager on every shift.
- All employees will pass a health check or complete a health survey prior to each shift.
- All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be available to all customers and employees. These products are NSF-certified, FDA food code compliant and in accordance with the CDC-recommended 60% alcohol.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
- We will clean and sanitize each dining area after every use.
- Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- All chefs, kitchen staff and bartenders are outfitted with FDA food code compliant gloves and masks that are worn during the preparation of any consumable food product.
- All staff are also thoroughly washing their hands, keeping their arms clean, and following every recommended cleaning procedure. We also work with the best food suppliers in the country who are proactively following CDC guidelines and aligning themselves with current best practices.
Your Promise to Us
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless delivery options.
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use our contactless delivery options.
- You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
If you have any questions about the Texas Restaurant Promise, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.